RT, ruby, tomato, or any bright red CITY???

ch33klet

Nov 16, 2006
hello, i'm new to the balenciaga forum. i'm thinking of getting my first balenciaga in red. i went to the melrose store & they only have the black cherry city. can anyone please tell me where i can get a brighter shade of red in CITY. :confused1:

thanks in advance.:smile:

Ruby's from the current season so that should be pretty easy to find. RT's from 05 so it's not in stores anymore. You'll most likely find Bbags in that color on -bay, or consignment shops like BagPassion, RDC, or Ann's. Tomato is from 07 so it's not in stores anymore either. -bay's probably your best bet for these past season colors. Good luck!

BalLA on Melrose had Ruby this weekend...although I don't know if they had any cities. Neiman Marcus has this color in now, but the closest one to Melrose that carries Bal is South Coast Plaza.

I was just at NM in King of Prussia, PA yesterday morning and they had a bright red. Not sure of the official color name, as I've been out of the Balenciaga loop lately, but I'm sure it was Ruby since that's the newest one. It was gorgeous and the leather felt really good!

Barney's at Chestnut Hill, MA had a lot of Rubies last night. I want to say I saw a first, a city, a city with GH and a work all in Ruby. If you call ask for Jennifer Finely. She is super nice and will check all stores to find what you want.