Style Royalty Fashion Thread

Princess Delphine opened her own sculpture ‘Ageless Love’ under her official artist name Delphine van Saxe-Coburg at the Gerdapark in the city of Sint-Niklaas.

She had read that her biological father, King Albert II, wished her the best, she said. She called the meeting with her brother King Philippe heartwarming. "Little by little I feel accepted," she added. "I feel loved and things are going in the right direction. I hope for more."

Princess-Delphine-1.jpgPrincess-Delphine-2.jpgPrincess-Delphine-3.jpgPrincess-Delphine-12.jpg

Since she is married to a regular person, would her children have their father‘s name or would they be known as Van Saxe too?
In any case, good For her to get the satisfaction to be recognized as the king‘s daughter.
I wonder how many such children are around nowadays....
Any other families out there?
Garibaldi recognized a few.

Her children were given Prince and Princess titles.

We know about 2 of Albert's children born outside of marriage, Jazmin and Alexandre.

There are rumors about King Carl Gustaf, King Juan Carlos (a longtime know philanderer), Prince Philip (I read years ago there's
a women in the gentry who looks like Anne's twin) . There's even a guy in Australia who says he's the child the Charles & Camilla from when they first a couple (I don't believe it). I don't think any of those alleged offspring would go as far as Delphine.