Style Royalty Fashion Thread

CP Victoria traveled to Norway to, along with CP Mette Marit, go on a "Climate Pilgramage". The close friends went on a 6 kilometer walk, then did participated an event on water conservation. Later the 2 crown princesses attended a church service.

They both look adorable, especially Victoria. I love that top.

newscom.com

does anyone know who made this off the shoulder dress?

Yes, MM has gained a few pounds, but to my eye it seems she chooses a matronly silhouette. She does have dresses that look great,,,she just doesn't wear them much. Mostly, though, I believe it is her posture that throws off the whole look. IIRC, she had surgery on her neck/back (?) for some reason.....perhaps that has affected her posture and movements.

BTW, the lady sitting on her left is wearing a great jacket, skirt and necklace. Does anyone know who she is?

ETA: although I cannot verify the sources, here is a link to her health issues: http://norwegianne.net/2013/11/16/crown-princess-mette-marits-history-of-ailments/

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary hosted an event on teen relationship abuse with youth and counselors. The event is an initiative as part of her Mary Foundation group of charities.

Simple, elegant and classy. I love the ponytail.

billedbladet.dk/newscom

Last edited: