Style Royalty Fashion Thread

When she opened Parliament a few days ago, she wore plain dress so the crown etc was driven over there in its own car. Once there it was placed on a stand in front of her where she could see it. BTW, my DH commented on her hat and dress from that day and wondered if she was sending a message since the colors are same as the EU Union flag i,e, blue and yellow in a similar design to the flag. I told him that she was apolitical in that regard, but one has to wonder.

22Britain2-master768.jpg
EUUN0001.GIF
Love this. She's truly a Queen and it's obvious how seriously she's taken that title over all the years, but like you said, makes one wonder. Queen she is, also human.

Love this. She's truly a Queen and it's obvious how seriously she's taken that title over all the years, but like you said, makes one wonder. Queen she is, also human.
I know. When he first told me, I had not seen it and had to go and scout it out. Even the band on her hat looks like the stars on the flag. I was hoping her horse would win the Duke of Edinburgh race today, but alas, it did not. I never watch horse racing on TV, but for some reason, the Ascot races were really great and the commentators were so good and knowledgeable. It is a lot of fun. I seem to be waking up with the first light so I have been watching Royal Procession at 6am and then the racing.

Reactions: Hobbsy
I know. When he first told me, I had not seen it and had to go and scout it out. Even the band on her hat looks like the stars on the flag. I was hoping her horse would win the Duke of Edinburgh race today, but alas, it did not. I never watch horse racing on TV, but for some reason, the Ascot races were really great and the commentators were so good and knowledgeable. It is a lot of fun. I seem to be waking up with the first light so I have been watching Royal Procession at 6am and then the racing.
It does, you can see like a textured outline. I'm sure she has to worry about her family's future, at a minimum. Her husband just in hospital. What a woman to look up to!

It does, you can see like a textured outline. I'm sure she has to worry about her family's future, at a minimum. Her husband just in hospital. What a woman to look up to!
Wonder how she reacted to Harry's comment "no one wants to be the King or the Queen." I think I understand what he means, but really I don't think it made Granny happy.

Harry may not have said the right thing but I sort of get the meaning I remember a quote from an interview with Prince Charles. He said in thinking about being King he also also (at the same time) has to think about his mother dying and he doesn't want that...

Reactions: coeur and Hobbsy
Gramd Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa along with HGd Guillaume and HGD Stephanie host a Luxembourg National Day reception/

wort.lu/rtl.llu

Attachments

• 364.jpg
    364.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 680
  • 274.jpg
    274.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 679
  • zz5.jpg
    zz5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 680
  • zzz3.jpg
    zzz3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 690
  • Princess-Stephanie-Maria-Teresa-2.jpg
    Princess-Stephanie-Maria-Teresa-2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 682
  • Princess-Stephanie-Maria-Teresa-3.jpg
    Princess-Stephanie-Maria-Teresa-3.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 687
  • 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 686
  • Ducal-Family.jpg
    Ducal-Family.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 684
  • Princess-Stephanie-Maria-Teresa-6.jpg
    Princess-Stephanie-Maria-Teresa-6.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 704
Reactions: TankerToad
Princess Charlene and her children Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriela of Monaco honor St. John The Baptist Day at the Palace of Monaco.

official site of the mrf

Attachments

• 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 660
  • 273.jpg
    273.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 676
  • 455.jpg
    455.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 675
  • 632-1024x684.jpg
    632-1024x684.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 698
  • 721-1024x683.jpg
    721-1024x683.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 680
  • 811.jpg
    811.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 690
  • zz4-1024x682.jpg
    zz4-1024x682.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 710
Stephanie has been doing a lot better lately. i like the style and color of this dress but the length is wrong, it looks too short.

I believe it's one of MT's old gowns; It was not a good choice. Stephanie has a different build and height. This gown doesn't really flatter Stephanie in right places.

I like Maria Teresa's beautiful red gown tonight.

Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of York arrived for day 5 of Royal Ascot.

zimbio

Attachments

• Prince+Andrew+Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+Uc6jU4SptODl.jpg
    Prince+Andrew+Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+Uc6jU4SptODl.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 621
  • Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+5+gGA3Y1bXcwil.jpg
    Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+5+gGA3Y1bXcwil.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 621
  • Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+5+gzyUUp9Enckl.jpg
    Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+5+gzyUUp9Enckl.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 608
  • Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+5+YERKVry6z2dl.jpg
    Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+5+YERKVry6z2dl.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+Five+3rRFnsffhQgl.jpg
    Queen+Elizabeth+II+Royal+Ascot+2017+Day+Five+3rRFnsffhQgl.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 648
Stephanie has been doing a lot better lately. i like the style and color of this dress but the length is wrong, it looks too short.
I believe it's one of MT's old gowns; It was not a good choice. Stephanie has a different build and height. This gown doesn't really flatter Stephanie in right places.

I like Maria Teresa's beautiful red gown tonight.

The purple is beautiful on her, but to me it is the bust that really fails her. A simple bit of tailoring would have really helped it. I have no problem with recycling clothing. It is something we all do everyday, but this would have been an easy fix.

I agree, the red is fantastic.