Style Royalty Fashion Thread

This weekend Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma wed Archduchess Gabriella of Austria in a ceremony in Austria. Members of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal family, including HGD Guillaume and HGD Stephanie and Prince Felix were in attendance at the wedding. The bride and groom are 2nd cousins. Archduchess Gabriella wore the Grand Duchess Marie-Adelaide's tiara.

View attachment 4849202

View attachment 4849211

I thought Stephanie had her baby in May...am I confused?

Reactions: tannim44
This weekend Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma wed Archduchess Gabriella of Austria in a ceremony in Austria. Members of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal family, including HGD Guillaume and HGD Stephanie and Prince Felix were in attendance at the wedding. The bride and groom are 2nd cousins. Archduchess Gabriella wore the Grand Duchess Marie-Adelaide's tiara.

View attachment 4849199

View attachment 4849200

View attachment 4849201

View attachment 4849202

View attachment 4849203

View attachment 4849204

View attachment 4849205

View attachment 4849206

View attachment 4849207

View attachment 4849208

View attachment 4849210

View attachment 4849211

What a pretty bride!

Is Stephanie expecting again?? Hasn't she just had a baby?

Reactions: Starflower2305
Stephanie had a C-section, so perhaps the incision was too painful at first to exercise. I don't know if she's breastfeeding. I've seen mothers lose weight while breastfeeding and others gain weight.

Ah ok, I didn't remember the age of her baby but yes, this must just be baby weight. It also depends on one's genes: I was back to my pre baby weight within the first month and I breast fed, my 2 daughters aswell with their kids. But we're all very skinny in my family.

This woman has chronic lung disease. She should be wearing a mask. This is really stupid. Sorry. Not sorry.