Style Royalty Fashion Thread

Ooooo la la......a much needed breath of fresh air.
:cloud9: :heart:

+1!!
She looks great!

I'm curious about Prince Carl Philip. I don't know that much about him. Does he have a profession or career? I see him pop up occasionally at official events, or now this tour of Varmland, but just wondering if he has regular military duties or some other profession?

+1!!
She looks great!

I'm curious about Prince Carl Philip. I don't know that much about him. Does he have a profession or career? I see him pop up occasionally at official events, or now this tour of Varmland, but just wondering if he has regular military duties or some other profession?
He carries out occasional royal duties like this tour. I'm hoping he'll do more as a married man. He's like Princess Madeleine who has a life and does a smattering of royal duties. Mostly, though, he races cars as a full-time hobby.

Last edited:
He carries out occasional royal duties like this tour. I'm hoping he'll do more as a married man. He's like Princess Madeleine who has a life and does a smattering of royal duties. Mostly, though, he races cars as a full-time hobby.

Interesting! Thank you. Must be nice lol. Seriously though, if the remaining European royal families are going to survive much past the next 100 or so years, they need to be productive, hard working, and relevant in exchange for all that privlege and luxury. Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia need to step up and I'm a little surprised that his parents have allowed it, especially given how hard CP Victoria seems to work. Sofia and Carl do make a lovely couple though, that last picture of the two of them is quite nice.

CP Mary today the Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen and Executive Director of UNFPA on matters
of reproductive and sexual health as part of her Mary Foundation initiative.

newscom.com

Last edited:
Interesting! Thank you. Must be nice lol. Seriously though, if the remaining European royal families are going to survive much past the next 100 or so years, they need to be productive, hard working, and relevant in exchange for all that privlege and luxury. Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia need to step up and I'm a little surprised that his parents have allowed it, especially given how hard CP Victoria seems to work. Sofia and Carl do make a lovely couple though, that last picture of the two of them is quite nice.

CP doesn't fulfill many royal duties it seems, now that I think about it. And I don't think he has a job either? Victoria has enough to be a full-time job, Madeleine had some but then moved on with her life (although she still has a few occasional ones still). I'm hoping now married, he will step up. Sofia can step up and I can see her do it but she can't do it if CP doesn't so it will be interesting to see what happens...