Royal vs. Iris vs. Navy Luxe vs. Nautical Blue vs. Lapis

Poor beano having to put up with us obsessing!! I still like it enough to continue to pursue it and complete my purchase rather than bug Amy to change my color choice. It isn't what I had hoped for nor what I expected but I cannot be sure until I actually have it in my hands. We know lighting can really change how the color appears in a photo. How crazy, huh?

ETA:
..I don't think even the lighting and the best/worst photography could make that much of a difference!

I'm trying to cope here!! And not eat the entire box of chocolates!! LOL!!!

navyluxe.jpg

This is the color I wanted when I placed my pre-order! quote]

I seriously totally agree with you. I am just so sad right now...because I put my eggs in this basket...to get this color. I just have a feeling I am not receiving this color.

I can see now the Iris Nikki is the same as my iris MAM. Part of the confusion is navy is not a true navy blue, I would call it sapphire. I love color, I could talk about color all night.

Jenny...your Iris MAM in natural lighting looks like the beau Navy photographed here in studio lighthing. Yet beano's in natural light looks WAY lighter than yours.

screw it...I am OFFICIALLY MIXED UP!

Attachments

• RM steady.jpg
    RM steady.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 307
Hautechic on ebay said that the navy luxe and Iris are the same color, just the leather is different.

I have a royal blue/brown basketweave MAB, and the color in real life is just like the pic of Jenny's Iris/lizard MAM.

Someone posted previously (sorry I can't find it) that an LB worker said the Navy Luxe & Iris are the same color but the navy luxe has a slight sheen. So I agree with the above post that the colors are the same but the leather is different. Sounds like LB received shimmery navy luxe yet now based on some ebay listings, either the iris and nl are mixed up or it no longer has sheen?? This really is confusing.

^ that *Bay title was wrong. someone contacted Haute Chick and she realized that she put the wrong color. the Nikki is actually Iris. she had a Mini Nikki in Navy Luxe, but that particular posting is Iris.