Royal vs Electric Blue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey folks...

Does anyone happen to have a Royal Blue (i.e., blue polka dot lining) and Electric Blue (F2013) bag they could share comparison pics of...?

I am considering an electric blue MAM, however, it kinda looks like the Royal Blue Nikki I have already...

Thanks in advance!

2. I had a really old Royal Blue(I can't remember the lining but it was pre-2011 I think) and it was a dark blue. I do have an Electric Blue Jody pouch from Fall '13. It's, like you said, kinda dark, slightly navy even. It looked nothing like the electric blue color from the photos of RM.com. Maybe when light hits it a certain way it can pass as electric blue but it's not bright. At all.

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/this-old-school-minkette-picked-up-something-new-850515.html#post26226750