Style Royal Ladies fashion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice and her mother Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, at The Novak Djokovic Foundation's inaugural fundraising dinner at New York City's Capitale on Wednesday evening.

untitled1.JPG

untitled.JPG

my god - that is one of the ugliest wedding dresses
i have seen in a good long while. And i liked mabel's dress.

It's like it has multiple personality disorder... The skirt looks like a traditional puffy thing, the bodice looks like a mummy wrapped to look sexy, and then they realized, ooops, it's a semi-royal wedding! And they stole princess claire's lace bodice.

The bride is very pretty - the groom looks happy - but the dress!

ITA!

Yeah, she "theme" dresses to the extreme.

She's going to look back one day in horror at her older-than-she-is, conservative even by BRF standards style and wonder why she wasted her prime, early marriage years dressing like she was a middle aged wife of an account executive.

Been there. Done that.

I totally agree. Fair enough, she's a royal and they have to dress a certain way it seems, and she doesn't obviously doesnt like anything too tight, but there are plenty of ways to dress respectively and still age appropriate and a little more fun. The other royal women are dressing way better than her at the moment, imo.

The Wessex's continue their tour of Canada. I like this bold print. It's similar to Kate's purple flowers. Again, I well cut sheath is flattering on most women and Killer heels IMO!

The Royal Forums

vrad7c.jpg
2wdskzp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.