Royal blue vs Indigo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my micro luggage in Indigo a couple of days ago. I thought I'd post photos of the indigo and royal blue side by side for those interested to see the 2 colors together. :smile:

Indigo Micro luggage:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391657931.551915.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391657945.919060.jpg

Royal blue mini on the left, Indigo micro on the right:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391657991.804925.jpg

2. Modeling shots. For reference I'm 5'3" and size 6/8

Indigo micro:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391658148.485963.jpg

Royal blue mini:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391658168.618090.jpg

Indigo micro on left, royal blue mini on right:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391658204.605924.jpg

Hope this helps :smile:

3. Such gorgeous blues!! Congrats on your new addition :heart:

4. I got my indigo micro from Celine miami. I will PM you my SA info. :smile: The royal blue came out a few seasons ago and was quickly sold out.

5. Love ur mini and micro. Which colour do u like it better out if the two?

6. If I have a black celine mini luggage, do you think it makes sense to get the indigo blue as well?

7. Thank you! 💙

8. Congrats. Love the indigo:woohoo::woohoo:

9. Royal blue is such a gorgeous and vibrant shade of blue. To be honest if my royal blue was a micro instead of a mini, I would not have purchased the indigo anymore. That being said, Indigo is still a beautiful and sophisticated color. You can't go wrong with either one! 💙💙💙

10. Yes, I think it is ok to have both indigo and black. I actually have a black nano, I can post photos in the morning so you can see them side by side. :smile:

11. Thank you dear unoma! 💙

12. Thank you!!!!!

13. Saw my friend's indigo large trio bag today, it's truly a beauty. The colour is very saturated and it a very deep nice blue. I think its a hard one on which blue is better. Enjoy ur new bag:smile: micro is the best size.

14. Both colors are gorgeous!!