Royal Blue Mini Vs. Phantom

I disagree. I wen back and forth about this bag/color and had my choice of both and ultimately chose a phantom. It's absolutely stunning in real life and the color really suits the style. It's a bit more casual and when the wings are tucked, is the exact same size, if not smaller, than the mini. That's of course if you purchase the smaller version. The leather is also thicker with a slight grain to it, which I love. The leather on the mini is completely smooth and will scratch more.

BVLover0710 said:
I was lucky enough to find a royal blue mini, but recently have also been thinking about the small phantom (which my SA says he can find). Which style do you prefer? Which is more classic? I have a pebbled mini, but am not concerned about having two. I guess my biggest worry is the leather on the mini luggage. The phantom is also smooth, but has a slight grain. Should I just get over my fear of smooth leather and go for the classic?

I have a pebbled mini & a croc embossed phantom in nubuck & I have to say that I prefer the style of the phantom over the mini. I say go with the royal blue in the phantom. Gorgeous.

Do any of you own a phantom with no CELINE stamp in front? My supplier sold me a royal blue one with no celine stamp inside or outside, and the SA claims some of them come this way.

amd_tan said:
Wow wow wow!! Which store was this? Do you have more spy pics? :biggrin:
So excited about this because I ordered one and am waiting for it...still no news yet though :sad:
thanks for posting babe

I have more pic of other bags but only one of this beauty. She was in the window for all to see. They said they got her in the day prior to my arrival. I figured it would be really expensive for mee. How much does it retail for? This is the store on Madison and 71st in NYC

I have more pic of other bags but only one of this beauty. She was in the window for all to see. They said they got her in the day prior to my arrival. I figured it would be really expensive for mee. How much does it retail for? This is the store on Madison and 71st in NYC
If I am not mistaken they retail for USD4900 before tax.
Would you say the bag is pretty true to color in your pic?
Thanks for the info xoxo

Thanks for describing the color!
So you reckon the blue is less bright in python leather?

I saw it quickly when I was in the store about a week ago and remember it being absolutely stunning, but maybe not as shocking of a blue. The undertones were more turquoise than purple, if that makes sense. By a hair, but it was really beautiful. The color changes based on the leather. I also think that the royal blue is a shade deeper on the phantom than the mini because of the spongy leather.