Roxy's first day

Wow I hadn't realised Mabel's had a tendency to be so badly behaved , I suppose I should have had a clue as she is always getting photographed with naughty girls like Katy Perry and Kate Moss ....Hmm am just doing some research before my Cultural trip to York today ( Fenwicks and Mulberry - sod the architecture! ) I have already packed Mabel up with my essentials ( she's been to work and has been very well behaved , then again she has had no competition -high st bags and a fleeting encounter with a black bay) but she has been in my locker most of the day too so hasn't had chance to misbehave. Gosh I'd hate to cause a scene in Fenwicks .....I had wanted to check out the Mitzys for size etc .......has anyone any experience of these two breeds meeting before....is one more dominant than the other ......maybe I should phone Cesar Millan for advice , perhaps if I enter the store backwards Mabel won't be in a confrontational stance .........

All the best for today LE, I'm sure you won't have any trouble with the little Mabel, it seems to be the teenage ones who you have all the problems with.

All quiet here today, I think they know that ebay has been threatened and are all of their best behaviour.