Roxy's first day

You see the thing is Pebble we know this is just lust between Roxy and Old Bags, she is like this, we have seen then come and go, somtimes for as long as a few weeks. She introduces them to the kids, they start to get close and form a relationsip. One even went to a football match with her son, then overnight they're gone - just like that! Hardly fair on the children, more than once we have thought of calling someone, just not sure who, Ocean suggested Mulberry Customer Care, but not sure what they could do for thsoe poor kiddies.

We will sit it out, it's quite warm in the wardrobe, snuggled in with 'the fat clothes'- we know our day will come.

We'll be back. THE MABEL 3

I can't find Roxy - think she may be being held hostage by the Mabel 3. I have tried contacting the SAS but apparantly Ross Kemp is not free at the moment - not sure what we pay our taxes for, but I am just a little saddened by their response. I have just been handed a note by their 'go between' (Meg the Dachshund) it reads - 'Bring us the Pebble Mabel by 2130 tomorrow, or the Roxy get's it'.

What should I do???

I can't find Roxy - think she may be being held hostage by the Mabel 3. I have tried contacting the SAS but apparantly Ross Kemp is not free at the moment - not sure what we pay our taxes for, but I am just a little saddened by their response. I have just been handed a note by their 'go between' (Meg the Dachshund) it reads - 'Bring us the Pebble Mabel by 2130 tomorrow, or the Roxy get's it'.

What should I do???

After reading this I went to check on Miss Pebble and found she is very upset. It seems she is ashamed to be of the same bag species as your Mabel 3. She knows how Mabels think though and has suggested that you get on the phone straight away and order a pebble Mabel. It may be an expensive solution but think of it as ransom - it's the only way you'll ever see Roxy again.

What should I do???

Ross Kemp is not free because I have him held hostage here with me!:graucho::graucho: (sorry, love that guy!!!) OBR, you get me Kiefer and I'll let you take Ross!:drool:

After reading this I went to check on Miss Pebble and found she is very upset. It seems she is ashamed to be of the same bag species as your Mabel 3. She knows how Mabels think though and has suggested that you get on the phone straight away and order a pebble Mabel. It may be an expensive solution but think of it as ransom - it's the only way you'll ever see Roxy again.

Now THAT is enabling in its best form ever!

Totally agree though - for the sake of Roxy, this might have to be one ransom that gets paid! I don't think even my gorgeous Jack Bauer will be able to help you here with the notorious Mabel 3!

Or, there is another suggestion..........

Decrease the Mabel 3 by 1 which will make them weaker! You can decrease their number by sending Red Mabel to me, I'll see she's punished by being filled with junk and taken out and used everyday!!!!!!!

Join the club! Trouble is there is nobody else around so no new posts! This is my most dangerous time because I browse the older threads and picture threads and start lusting after new bags!

Join the club! Trouble is there is nobody else around so no new posts! This is my most dangerous time because I browse the older threads and picture threads and start lusting after new bags!
I know what you mean, already have spotted a bag I like!!!! This flu is very dangerous!! But I should stay on that sofa to save my money for SM...