Roxy on the way!

pheebs

Apr 3, 2008
Well the horrific news that they are discontinuing the Roxanne has forced my hand somewhat :P. I was waiting for the perfect black AG but have this very second BIN a verdigris roxy from a fellow tpf'er through the medium of evilbay :yahoo:.

I seriously am freaking out, I will never now be able to buy one full price from Liberty (weirdly this has been an ambition for sometime) and dread to think what will happen to the preloved prices on evilbay and other outlets.

On the brightside I hope we start to see more Roxy's at the factory shops :graucho:

Forced hands you and me both! And many more of us out there too. Maybe Mulberry are doing their bit in enabling us to purchase those Roxannes we've always dreamed of! Congrats on taking the plunge. Look forward to some pics!

How exciting .. hope your new bag arrives soon!! :yahoo:

Maybe we should all buy up lots of Roxys .. call it an investment for the future .. :graucho:
What a fab idea LMM! Why don't we put together a consortium and buy up all the last of the stock, then would have a real hold on the market! Does anyone have Duncan Ballantyne's number, or even Theo Dopolopadus's?

Well done pheebs! Can't wait to see pics!

This discontinue hype has had a massive effect on so many of us. Even I'm considering investing in one even though Roxy and I don't get along!

Thanks guys, feels weird to be sad about a handbag style ceasing production but Roxy is Mulberry in my mind.
Anyhoo is the perfect excuse to get buying, as though I really needed one :greengrin:

Congratulations on your new bag pheebs!

I must tell my dh that I need to invest in the Roxy - never mind Mulberry shares!

I have to say it is very sad that the roxy is being discontinued; so many people love her.