Rox's Roxy Repair Saga!!.....

Yes i noticed! Didn't have chance to post last night but I did laugh when I read the thread! Ive had a look and it looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the reveal!! (Think I've figured out finally how to upload photos from iPhone - its dead easy!!)

Yes i noticed! Didn't have chance to post last night but I did laugh when I read the thread! Ive had a look and it looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the reveal!! (Think I've figured out finally how to upload photos from iPhone - its dead easy!!)

Hi gbw - soooo excited (she is arriving tomorrow!) - but will have to enlist assistance of teenage son with my reveal!....glad you have mastered it - would LOVE to see your Oak!!....:graucho:

Right well I may have been a BIT optimistic when I said it was dead easy but here goes.

image-1552070836.jpg

Can't tell till if it works till I press send. Fingers crosses !

Wow, love your oak roxy. This is one I've looked at again & again, I'll have one, one day.:cloud9:. I've an old choc roxy from 2005, she's showing her age now, sadly. But I'm always checking them out in oak & black on eBay.

Hi armcandy3 thank you! I love her too she is so gorgeous! When I found out they were completely sold out in the outlets in oak with no more being made I thought this is it I've got to get one as wanted one for years! So I've been looking on eBay for ages and as soon as I saw this one I put an offer in straight away as it was love at first sight!

Yeah I can imagine it would look good! I've got a leopard print scarf I'll have to dig it out!! Roxys arent everybody's thing but I love them - in oak particularly. Now I've got one I'll have to start thinking about what to buy next......

Right well I may have been a BIT optimistic when I said it was dead easy but here goes.

View attachment 1782308

Can't tell till if it works till I press send. Fingers crosses !

gbw she is absolutely LUSH -:love: well done you! - and this is typical of me to miss something crucial - I'd had a really busy day yesterday and turned off:shucks: my laptop early in the evening as I had a banging head - and of course missed all this excitement!!! You must be on:cloud9:!!!.....