Roxbury Drive

Jan 25, 2006
Those of you that own one...how useful do you find it? Do you use it regularily? Is the shape cumbersome? I'd probably never hand-hold it, it would always be on the strap. Whenever I see a lady carrying it, it looks so elegant!

Opinions are greatly appreciated! :yes:

Those of you that own one...how useful do you find it? Do you use it regularily? Is the shape cumbersome? I'd probably never hand-hold it, it would always be on the strap. Whenever I see a lady carrying it, it looks so elegant!

Opinions are greatly appreciated! :yes:

I love this bag. It's gorgeous. Unfortunatley it doesn't hold much, so it's strictly a special occassion bag for me.

I was wondering about this myself because I was thinking of getting it in the new red vernis coming out next week. My SA at Neiman Marcus said that the bag was totally gorgeous in this new red. I'll have to see IRL to find out if it is roomy enough for all my daily essentials.

ayla: yes her collection is TDF!! i think she is a poster on this forum??

after seeing her perle rox i am tempted even more!! i'm going to hold out until the red comes out and make my decision! thanks everyone!

I have the noisette too and love it. I haven't used it a whole lot but I always feel so feminine when I do. I generally use it as a handheld and men seem to love this style because they always compliment me on it!