Roxbury Drive

Jan 25, 2006
Those of you that own one...how useful do you find it? Do you use it regularily? Is the shape cumbersome? I'd probably never hand-hold it, it would always be on the strap. Whenever I see a lady carrying it, it looks so elegant!

Opinions are greatly appreciated! :yes:

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
CALI
www.etincelerauthentications.com
Those of you that own one...how useful do you find it? Do you use it regularily? Is the shape cumbersome? I'd probably never hand-hold it, it would always be on the strap. Whenever I see a lady carrying it, it looks so elegant!

Opinions are greatly appreciated! :yes:
I love this bag. It's gorgeous. Unfortunatley it doesn't hold much, so it's strictly a special occassion bag for me.

Oct 29, 2006
I love it. I have one in Perle and I agree it does not hold much, but large enough to carry the daily stuff. :heart:

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
I was wondering about this myself because I was thinking of getting it in the new red vernis coming out next week. My SA at Neiman Marcus said that the bag was totally gorgeous in this new red. I'll have to see IRL to find out if it is roomy enough for all my daily essentials.

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
I have one in noisette and I love it. It's too elegant to be an everyday bag. I prefer hand holding it than putting it over my shoulder though.

Jan 25, 2006
ayla: yes her collection is TDF!! i think she is a poster on this forum??

after seeing her perle rox i am tempted even more!! i'm going to hold out until the red comes out and make my decision! thanks everyone!

Nov 14, 2006
wow amazing...I didn't know that we can post our collection on eBay?!
I love the purple Vernis flat tote and the indigo piece. :drool::drool::drool:

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I have the noisette too and love it. I haven't used it a whole lot but I always feel so feminine when I do. I generally use it as a handheld and men seem to love this style because they always compliment me on it!