roxbury drive or bellevue PM ?

brnrbs

O.G.
Nov 6, 2008
London
I am looking for an everyday bag and i love the color amarante :heart: but i'm torn between roxbury drive and bellevue PM.. Which one would you choose?

adajal

LV's and Chanel 4 Me
I am looking for an everyday bag and i love the color amarante :heart: but i'm torn between roxbury drive and bellevue PM.. Which one would you choose?
Wow, those are two gorgeous bags! I own both of them, but I don't use them as everyday bags. You could if you'd like (personal preference), but between the two, I think the Roxbury Drive is more beautiful. I'd choose this one in a heartbeat.:heart:

brnrbs

O.G.
Nov 6, 2008
London
thanks :smile: actually i also think roxbury looks better, but it has less space... can you use it as an everyday bag,because i am used to big bags:shrugs:

Cabronita

Oct 12, 2006
Oaxaca
Bellevue would be better for every day, IMO. The Roxy is so cute, but the shape and size are limiting. Good color choice though!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
thanks :smile: actually i also think roxbury looks better, but it has less space... can you use it as an everyday bag,because i am used to big bags:shrugs:
You can use it for everyday ~ if you carry very little.

If you like big bags ~ then I suggest going with the Bellevue ... it definitely has a lot more room :tup:

lvslave

Apr 8, 2008
Vienna, Austria
I think Roxy and Bellevue Pm are both nearly the same size, it just comes to what shape you like better- I personally would prefer Roxy. However, for an everyday use both would be just a bit too small for me. I always wished they made a Bellevue MM- that size would have been perfect!

destiny33

Dec 10, 2007
I vote for Roxy. It is very comfortable on the shoulder and can go from day to evening since it is also hand-held.