Roxanne Zipper Pulls

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Washington Crossing, PA
Hi. I was just wondering which way the zipper on the interior pocket on the Roxanne should open. The picture on the Mulberry website has the zipper opening from right to left (when looking at the inside pocket on the bag and the zipper is closed, the pull is on the right and you would slide it over to the left side of the bag). However, I saw one on ebay and the zipper on the interior pocket, when closed, opens left to right.

Can anybody help me in determining which way the zipper on the interior pocket should open.

Thanks!

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I think I read somewhere online that the zipper direction was changed at some point by Mulberry. I could be wrong though! I would recommend that you do not buy from ebay unless you have first put the item on the 'authenticate it' thread on here for an expert opinion. I am no expert at all, but lately I have spotted so many (imho) fake Mulbe for rry Roxy bags on ebay. It's sickening and to make it worse they are being bough for a lot of money.

Slowhand

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
West Berkshire (UK)
I'll second everything that IWANB said !
Zips can go either way & it's better to be safe than sorry and always get the experts to take a look at anything you are interested in before you push the button !

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Washington Crossing, PA
It is such a shame that so many people sell fakes and market them as real. This hurts those who are trying to sell their authentic bags because they don't want them anymore, need the money or are just clearing out... This makes us so leary... Such a shame.

Maybe I will just save and purchase one from the store. It isn't as if I "need" a bag now :smile: