Roxanne vs Rosemary??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yep, Im sure the rosemarys are £246 now, and they seem to be around in a variety of colours at the outlets.

2. OOoooo,you know what,I think I got mixed up with the price of something else.............................sorry!! I am sure when Chesh Oaks opened they had Blenheims in oak for half price at 197,and the Rosemary I remember thinking was'nt that much more expensive,I'm sure I remember thinking along the lines of 'wow,thats only 50 quid more' Sorry everyone!:shame:

3. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH! :nuts: I'm coming to London in August!
    Then I have to.. no, NEED to visit that Outlet store. Does they have any websites where I could find a address?
    And is it long way there from central London? Or is it easyer to go by train or..

4. how could i get a roxanne with a reduced price around £ 297, if i am not living in UK and therefore hv no access to Mulberry outlet?
    i love rosemary also...so cute

5. Hula, I too have a blenheim (oak) and a rosemary (black) - you know what they say, great minds think alike, fools seldom differ... tee hee!! I love, love, love my rosemary. It is the perfect size and good dressed up or down. Have I said I love it. I think I paid £246 last summer for it.

Kroquet, I have seen that Roxanne in an outlet - funky!!!

TG, I totally agree with everything you say about Rosemary. I just love that it fits beautifully over my shoulder or I can carry like a grab bag - in some ways I think it is the perfect bag, or is my Kensington the perfect bag, or actually is it the antony - damn they are all so good, is that why we have so many of them?!!!:yes:

6. My black Rosemary just sold on Ann's Fab Finds. Someone is going to be very, very happy. And the other side of that is: I adore my new choco Roxy. After owning the Rosemary, my Roxy really looks like a big sister. I love the slouchiness of both bags -- straps flying...buckles...studs...handles falling over...just love it!

7. Blimey!!! all this rosemary love is really making me want to get mine out again this weekend... :lol::lol: however, I had planned to take new blenheim for its maiden voyage.... :idea:but then again, my choc ledbury is just sooooo gorgeous.... :girlsigh: Decisions decisions :yahoo::yahoo::lol::lol:

8. Yeah :yes: If anyone want to sell one rosemary to me - I'll defenitely buy one. (but only if it's in good shape)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice