Roxanne Tote

ozgaz24

Nov 10, 2009
Hey ladies

I recently got told that I now have to carry an A2 sized sketchbook everyday for my university studies.

For a while now I've been using a crossbody bag with my essentials and a fabric tote to lug the dreaded thing around in, but whilst browsing some bag blogs today I came across the SS08 campaign with the Roxanne Tote.

mulb2qu0gv0.jpg

I never realised it was so big! After checking some dimensions I think it should fit the A2 (with the sketchbook coming out of the top slightly), but firstly, can anyone who owns one confirms that it fits, and secondly, can you still use the handles with it in?

Do these bags ever turn up at outlets? So far the only one I've found is on eBay so I've just posted that to the authenticate this thread.

Any help would be appreciated! Any excuse for a new Mulberry :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi there - I havent got one of these but they are huge and yes they do still turn up at the outlets- thing its one of the ones they have been selling off cheap so give them a ring- or wait for the outlet sales later in Dec as they may reduce these even more- ask the SA when you call?

Thanks Elvis! I will give Bicester a ring now to see what they say.

I don't think I'll wait for the sales because the bag wasn't that expensive in the first place, and I don't think a bag this perfect for me comes along that often!

I bought a black leather large Roxanne tote recently, there is a thread somewhere..... It has gorgeous silver hardware :smile: It was from Shepton. I'll try it with an A2 folder and let you know how it fits. If I have time, I'll take some pics.
There should be some ocean blue or pink antique leather ones at the outlets...

I have one of these in white and it's massive I use it as an airport bag as I can put my handbag in it and pop it in under the seat in front without stressing, all you need to do is wipe these ones down with babywipes as they are vinyl. These go on ebay for really silly money so I would get it checked on here first then maybe use ebay, however if you want the leather versions there are usually a good few in the outlets but double the price and they are smaller in size.

Just checked A2 paper size and it's 16.5 × 23.4" so don't think even this one will be big enough, @ "height 14" (with straps 22") width 18"." sorry OP I should have checked before not after!

Gosh that paper is really big- dhame as there is another on ebay now too

Tell me about it! :faint:

Thank you guys for all your help, I did actually contact the sellers of one of the ones on eBay recently and she was very helpful, she sent me a photo but I just don't know if that leaves enough of the handle to make it useable?

x3tk1.jpg

Also did you say there's a difference in size between the leather and the vinyl? I think the vinyl would definitely be more useful, seeing as I would classify chucking an A2 sketchbook and some art materials in it everyday as bag abuse!

Also I'm not quite sure on the colour yet, does anyone know how many colours the vinyl came in? I think the red, blue, white and black are all pretty cool (this bag came along at exactly the right time as I've been having a craving for patent! :nuts: )

tbh I dont think it is big enough- I do the same with A4 files and my roxya4 tote but it is a pain to carry if files are a bit bigger than A4 looks just like that does - and it doesnt work for me