Roxanne Tote

vix2000

May 5, 2007
Hi I would like a black leather roxanne tote and wondered if they are on sale/special anywhere and if anyone could tell me whats the best price I am likely to get one for. Thanks.

If you are in the UK - have you tried the outlets?

If you do a search on the Mulberry forum for Outlet Numbers, you should find the telephone numbers.

However, unfortunately, they will only send in the UK so if you are overseas they are no good.

Hope you find one.

I'm still in slight shock she didn't even offer it to you at a sale price:wtf: I really thought she would after you got her a sale.

Well let's hope she continues to chase and comes to her senses that you will not buy it at that price and gives you a hard to refuse offer.

Thanks again Jenova, my oak roxy is doing a fantastic job, it's become my favourite bag.

However, that source ran out of Black first. (PS - she still hasn't caught me with the Choco Roxanne - full price. It is sitting in the window.)

You are very welcome. I am going to let Mola brew for a while. I don't want her to think that she has a captive customer. I am also drawn to the subtle dark blue/grey Nicole Farhi bag in another shop about 5 minutes away.