Roxanne Satchel...

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
I was unexpectedly smitten in town this morning by the Roxanne Satchel - however the price at €750 wasn't so attractive... if anyone comes across one on sale, PLEASE let me know! ;)

Hi Indiana- I have a black one- thoroughly underrated bag- it is a fab size for work- I use it all the time. But it is not a hugely popular bag so I would guess you might be able to get it at up to 50% off come sale time? It is current stock on mulberry.com and on MYW in oak only - good luck with whatever you decide

I've just looked on MYW and with the discounts it comes to €560 which is MUCH better than here in Dublin, but still over budget for me (pause for small self-pitying weep). If there's a chance that your hunch might be right Elvis, I'll hang on til sale time. Thanks!

Well, unlike b*m*b, all my bags seem to be black so I'd like a change - choc or oak would be perfect. Shepton has one at the moment in oak for £455, but tragically they won't post to the jolly old Republic of Ireland. I can't even get it delivered to a UK address cos my credit card is registered in the Republic, so I'm snookered for the moment...

aw thats the pits isnt it- i remember now Lescoy posted that one the other day- dont know if they even made them in choc? watch for the MYW sale as they have had the oak ones in for ages and they arent selling

Well, unlike b*m*b, all my bags seem to be black so I'd like a change - choc or oak would be perfect. Shepton has one at the moment in oak for £455, but tragically they won't post to the jolly old Republic of Ireland. I can't even get it delivered to a UK address cos my credit card is registered in the Republic, so I'm snookered for the moment...

haha i tend to go for the wild colours lol!
even my new black is a bit wild:biggrin:

what a shame you they wont send to repubic of ireland!