Roxanne Satchel...

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
I was unexpectedly smitten in town this morning by the Roxanne Satchel - however the price at €750 wasn't so attractive... if anyone comes across one on sale, PLEASE let me know! ;)

Jul 9, 2009
Hi Indiana- I have a black one- thoroughly underrated bag- it is a fab size for work- I use it all the time. But it is not a hugely popular bag so I would guess you might be able to get it at up to 50% off come sale time? It is current stock on mulberry.com and on MYW in oak only - good luck with whatever you decide

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
I've just looked on MYW and with the discounts it comes to €560 which is MUCH better than here in Dublin, but still over budget for me (pause for small self-pitying weep). If there's a chance that your hunch might be right Elvis, I'll hang on til sale time. Thanks!

Sep 21, 2007
i reckon it will be in the sale tbh indiana, if it oesnt you may even end up finding it at a outlet in future!

Jul 9, 2009
At least you know what you want come sale time so you will be first to get one in your basket if they are there!!!

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
Well, unlike b*m*b, all my bags seem to be black so I'd like a change - choc or oak would be perfect. Shepton has one at the moment in oak for £455, but tragically they won't post to the jolly old Republic of Ireland. I can't even get it delivered to a UK address cos my credit card is registered in the Republic, so I'm snookered for the moment...

Jul 9, 2009
aw thats the pits isnt it- i remember now Lescoy posted that one the other day- dont know if they even made them in choc? watch for the MYW sale as they have had the oak ones in for ages and they arent selling

Sep 21, 2007
Well, unlike b*m*b, all my bags seem to be black so I'd like a change - choc or oak would be perfect. Shepton has one at the moment in oak for £455, but tragically they won't post to the jolly old Republic of Ireland. I can't even get it delivered to a UK address cos my credit card is registered in the Republic, so I'm snookered for the moment...
haha i tend to go for the wild colours lol!
even my new black is a bit wild:biggrin:

what a shame you they wont send to repubic of ireland!