ROXANA's humble collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally took the time to make a nice collection shoot. Been admiring all the other ones for some time now and decided it was time to make my own now!

I've been collecting for a little while now. I never used to understand girls with bagaholism.. But then (about 2 years ago) I discovered the wonderful world of designer bags and boy, did I understand all of a sudden!:yes:
And it has only grown stronger and stronger after joining TPF, you girls have the nicest stuff over here!!

I tried to categorize a bit and added some non-bag items as well for decorating purposes :flowers::P
Hope you'll all enjoy my addition... :shame:

1.Chanel
2.Burberry
3.Gucci
4.LV
Your collection is **LOVELY** :love:

Thanx girls :shame: You are all real sweet! I should make some new group shots soon!
But wanna wait for my Burberry babies to arrive (shouldn't be too long now... *tap tap...* ;))

i cant wait for ur Burberry's..i love all the new Burberry bags!!
Your Gold fendi is TDF :drool: i wanted that bag so badly!! and i love ur Chanel too!! congrats :yahoo: ur dog is so beautiful too :love:

Thank you LT bag lady and PrincessMe!

My new burberry goodies are finally home!! :yahoo:

I proudly present to you:
The Burberry mini manor,
Small quilted red bag,
check hat and belt and
Novacheck regent!!

Hope you girls like 'em!! (I sure LOVE them!! ;))

Attachments

• newgoodiesbrbrr.jpg
    newgoodiesbrbrr.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 39
I finally took the time to make a nice collection shoot. Been admiring all the other ones for some time now and decided it was time to make my own now!

I've been collecting for a little while now. I never used to understand girls with bagaholism.. But then (about 2 years ago) I discovered the wonderful world of designer bags and boy, did I understand all of a sudden!:yes:
And it has only grown stronger and stronger after joining TPF, you girls have the nicest stuff over here!!

I tried to categorize a bit and added some non-bag items as well for decorating purposes :flowers::P
Hope you'll all enjoy my addition... :shame:

1.Chanel
2.Burberry
3.Gucci
4.LV
I LOVE your LV bag with the black handles and zipper pull. What's the info on that bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.