Round & round the Mulberry....

Can I please be allowed to say.............

I Told you so!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Also, that I hope Ocean Mabel is everything you hope its going to be and its not my fault if its not - I just found it for you, I didn't make you buy it!!!!!;)

The girls were right, the smaller size is definitely better on a shortie like moi. I always thought I needed the bigger one to compensate for my size 16 bum but I was wrong. I'm actually rather pleased with little Ant.
Looks fabulous on you Sarajane, so glad that you are pleased!!!!! I think you'll get lots of use out of Antony, especially in your travels!!

Ali-B, yeah, you, Dita & Jo were right all along!!

I'm sure ocean Mabel will be love at first sight. I loved the colour so much I almost bought the enormous Roxy tote just for the colour!!

Flossie - looks like it's single whammy only today. I think Mabel won't be here until Monday now.

Thanks Mombug. It's a good practical bag. I'm going to take it for its first spin out tomorrow when I go to Shepton.

Last edited:
I'm sure that even if you don't LOVE Antony, you will find it a very useful and nice bag! It looks really good on you and is the better size (I'm glad you agree!). My Antony is not something that I go head over heels about but its practical, comfy and useful! Also, its not too heavy and fits just the right amount of things into it - I'm sure you'll use it loads.

^^I think you're right. I put it on today & thought 'this is the bag I've been needing for years'.
I've realised that I've being going wrong with the size of messengers. If I'd tried the smaller one I'd probably have bought it ages ago.

I keep wondering whether to get a little messenger. Your Ant is lovely and has pushed me a step closer to the brink.

Ha, ha, first it's Joni & now little Ant.....:P
I didn't have that rush of excitement when I opened the box but little Ant is growing on me. It's a steady, sensible little bag. It holds a lot more than I expected too.

^^I think you're right. I put it on today & thought 'this is the bag I've been needing for years'.
I've realised that I've being going wrong with the size of messengers. If I'd tried the smaller one I'd probably have bought it ages ago.

Well this is the thing - this is what put me off the Seth and Large Antony - they are too tall for me (only being 5ft 4in). The Milton isn't too bad (although its probably a little big because it wraps round my body but I would never have got it if it was flat and rigid because it would look too big.

The Antony is a great size. When I use Antony, its for occasions when I don't want to carry too much anyway so its just the right size. I can fit my purse, phone, hand cleaner (for the kids), lipstick or balm, tissues and a small umbrella if needed.

It means that I don't have to worry about trying to hold my bag or worry about where it is when I'm shopping, and when I've got armfuls of shopping, I can still carry my bag without hassle!

I use it when we go to Theme parks, museums etc with the kids because I can hold both kid's hands and not worry about my bag! Over the year its probably my most used bag!