Round & round the Mulberry....

Thanks everyone.
Mombug, I've been after an ocean blue one for ages. I love that colour. I'm so thrilled to have got one as I expected to have to wait until the autumn.
I'm taking a pragmatic approach to Antony. It's not a bag I'm going to adore but it'll be a relief to finally have a sensible hands free. I just can't faff around any longer!
I'm dreading the flight but I'm so looking forward to seeing Boston again & Vermont. I loved it so much when we honeymooned there.

Lovely, something to really look forward to then.

DH loves Boston too although he got stopped by a police officer for taking photos of buildings, they cited the terror laws to him eeekkk!

But he loves it over there a lot!

Have a lovely time, can't wait to read about your adventures.

Maple, no work thank goodness. We're off to the snow - boys & DH to ski & me to the spa!

Pheebs, I'm sure I'll like Antony. I'm all show, I love those head turning bags like the brightly coloured Mabels but I realise that it's no good having just those & not something practical as well.

^^Feeling v calm about these bags arriving, no angst, so it feels as if they're the right ones anyway!
I've lost quite a bit of weight & have started wearing more casual clothes at weekends so Antony will fit in well. I can't always be strutting around in heels & a Mabel.

Klp - thank you, I'm chuffed to bits about ocean Mabel. More excited about it than I have been about a bag for a long time.

Flossie - that's the really weird thing. The symptoms went within 2 days of me cutting out all fat. I've been able to sleep lying down ever since & no longer embarrass my sons with my burping. I was sceptical when I saw the GP but it has worked. I feel so much better.

Congrats on your new purchases SJ, really looking forward to piccies. I hope Antony will be a keeper and doesn't prove to be too small for your needs, as it is a really fab sling on and go hands free bag.

Klp - thank you, I'm chuffed to bits about ocean Mabel. More excited about it than I have been about a bag for a long time.

Flossie - that's the really weird thing. The symptoms went within 2 days of me cutting out all fat. I've been able to sleep lying down ever since & no longer embarrass my sons with my burping. I was sceptical when I saw the GP but it has worked. I feel so much better.

:tup: Hurray SJ! That's very good news. :smile: