Round & round the Mulberry....

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Oh Jenova, you need to stop that right now or before you know it you'll be buying bags & sending them back left, right & centre!

alycat

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hampshire
^^Ha ha, me too! I tried to persuade you into the ocean A4 tote, but you weren't having it :lol: I do think mabel is much more you though, and I love the colour!

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
The Antony looks really nice :tup: Now, spray him and use him tomorrow before you get a chance to change your mind :yes:

Is Mabel here yet?!

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Oh Jenova, you need to stop that right now or before you know it you'll be buying bags & sending them back left, right & centre!
That might be an advance for me. At the moment, I just buy lots and lots of bags and keep them all!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
Oh thank goodness- i'm so relieved SJ!!!! Glad you love Mr Ant- he'll grow on you and you'll wonder how you ever got along without him!!!;)

travelbunny

Oct 6, 2008
SJ I think little antony is gorgeous - he looks really lovely on you!! It's nice to see one on as I'm torn between trying the big or small one out...it looks quite roomy though so maybe the smaller one would be OK for a weekend/city break. Glad you like him more than you thought too :tup:

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
It looks really good on you SJ, perfect travelling bag!

Did the ocean blue mabel arrive today?

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Oh thank goodness- i'm so relieved SJ!!!! Glad you love Mr Ant- he'll grow on you and you'll wonder how you ever got along without him!!!;)
Absolutely.

Shame both didn't arrive together though, purely from a selfish perspective.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Would you believe it, I start a full time project on Mon & I bet that's when UPS man turns up! I'm really hoping a neighbour will be around to take it in. V excited about this one arriving.