Round & round the Mulberry....

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Black Antony is finally on its way to me.....after weeks of faffing around deciding on the right messenger bag!
I started looking just after Christmas but there were no black Antonys at the outlet so I bought black Jasper.
That wasn't right so I changed it & got a brick Antony. (I also had a flirtation with a black Warren but decided against it before it was posted out.)
Brick Antony wasn't right so I ordered a turquoise Mitzy messenger but changed my mind & cancelled the order before it left the shop.
Then I bought the teal/marine large Milton hobo but that wasn't right so I ordered the turquoise MM (decided I just had to see it) but that wasn't right so I ordered....
black Antony!!
I've also got an ocean blue Mabel on the way (hopefully) so that should be me done until the a/w stock comes out.

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
haha, Sara, excellent, it has been quite a journey for you finding the right messenger, I really hope black is the one for you and that will be the messenger saga closed for good :smile:

Looking forward to pics of both bags.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
My brain is boiling, I can't keep up!

Well, hopefully, I'll never need to resort to Nintendo's brain training, I'll just try & recite my bag buying!

Maple & Hula, I'm being v sensible & realising I won't fall in love with Antony but it's a functional bag and I really need one. I'll leave the falling in love to ocean Mabel.

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
SJ, it reminds me "The Brother Karamazov" - I hope you will find your ultimate messenger in the end...!!:search:

If you add up all the postages (both ways each time?) per year, you may be able to buy another bag?!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Ocean blue Mabel definitely will be, no question about that one.

Antony will have to be too as I'm off to the US in just over a week & have to have a hands free. Working full time next week so there's no time for any bag swapping!

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
Sara I know what you are saying, I don't actually like my Antony but it serves a purpose and that's why I bought it for the same reasons you need it.

Have a lovely time in the US, hopefully its for leisure and not work

pheebs

Apr 3, 2008
Yay! But I do feel sorry for Antony, I know it's a functional bag but I hope he finds a soft spot in your heart.