Round key Holder GM or the rectangular 6 key holder?

YazlindaYazid

Feb 10, 2014
Help me choose!

I love-love how chic, and lovely the Round key holder looks.
But I am worried if the swivel design is convenient enough to use.

Or should i opt to the rectangular shaped 6 key holder instead?

I want this to be a keeper.

Thanks in advance:smile:

I really love my Round GM key holder, I think it's such a nice design. If you have a lot of keys on there, they can get tangled up, so you have to be careful when swivelling them around to get to the key you need. Other than that, it's a great little item!

I am wondering this same thing too. My car key is actually one of those large fobs so I don't think it will fit in the round :sad: The nice thing about the rectangular 6 key holder is that you can fit your id and a credit card or some cash in there too if you want to run out quickly.

I am wondering this same thing too. My car key is actually one of those large fobs so I don't think it will fit in the round :sad: The nice thing about the rectangular 6 key holder is that you can fit your id and a credit card or some cash in there too if you want to run out quickly.

The Round GM has a slot for a card too. You may have a problem with the fob, though!

I have the 6 key in monogram and I love it to pieces it can hold a few cards in the little back slot and my keys fit great I don't have a lot of keys though but fits my house key my husband's car key and clicker thing and I have my key fob on the outside it is nice to have them covered and not all run wild in my bag I don't have the other key holder so I can't comment on that but I love my 6 key it is very functional and useful then one would think :smile: hope that helps xoxo

I love love love my 6 key and if I could only have one SLG this would be a strong contender. It always has my driving license a credit card and my car insurance slip so if I ever run out of the house in a rush I everything I need.

If you go for the 6 key I would recommend putting your car key towards the middle as it can cause rubbing on the edges whilst your using it in the car when you use one of the end clips.

I've looked at the round and personally think it might be a better option for someone with a chunkier car fob.

Help me choose!

I love-love how chic, and lovely the Round key holder looks.
But I am worried if the swivel design is convenient enough to use.

Or should i opt to the rectangular shaped 6 key holder instead?

I want this to be a keeper.

Thanks in advance:smile:
6 key holder for sure. It is very versatile...you can carry your ID and a couple of credit cards (I can fit three cards very comfortably)...it is great when you don't want to carry your wallet..for going to gym, quick grocery shopping, etc.

I am wondering if it would actually fit my large key fob since it is longer. I am headed to the store today, I'll go check it out. It also has a car slot in the back as well. I am also thinking of the azur color key fob but I am not sure how such a light color SLG would fair. It would be a heavily used piece. I am thinking traditional mono with the brass button instead of the colored ones with the leather button.

Never mind. They are actually discontinuing this piece. Oh well. It can no longer be ordered. :sad: so I ordered another 6 ring key holder.

Oh no! I just decided I will buy the round 6 key holder cause my house key is so long that it would not fit the normal 6 key holder by length.. So now there isno option for me by louis vuitton [emoji29]