Round Coin Purse: is it normal to see some stitches at the bottom vachetta?

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Philippines
To those who have the Round Coin Purse: is it normal to see some stitches at the bottom vachetta trim? I purchase mine yesterday from LV store. Chose from the 3 available stocks of round coin purse in the store and I can see the stitches showing at the vachetta in all 3 stocks. Chose the one with the less visible stitches. I just want to know if the piece is really made like that. I watched several youtube reviews about the piece but no one mentions about the stitch at the vachetta trim.

Thanks!

Attachments

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
Thanks for the response. Maybe I am just too OC on my LV pieces. Lol!
I was like that for a really long time and would scrunitize every single LV bag to the point where I wasn't even enjoying carrying them because I was sooo worried. I have to try really hard to just enjoy them & not overthink it :smile:

Reactions: CSG

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Philippines
I was like that for a really long time and would scrunitize every single LV bag to the point where I wasn't even enjoying carrying them because I was sooo worried. I have to try really hard to just enjoy them & not overthink it :smile:
Exactly! I always find faults in my purchases even a tiny bit lol! This one I am not sure so I posted here

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
Only if I examine it really really closely I can see faint stitches. But I could drive myself crazy trying to find it too. From far away it looks like the Vachetta leather has creases from being sewn between the canvas if that makes sense. I know that the Vachetta will look wonky on this round coin purse and that is normal too. If you bothers you then I would say to bring it back. But I know that you mentioned all 3 in the store had visible stitches..I ordered mine online which I know can be hard sometimes too when you can't inspect them in person. To be honest this doesn't really bother me. I think my coin purse looks great and it works well! Good luck I hope you find a solution.

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Philippines
Only if I examine it really really closely I can see faint stitches. But I could drive myself crazy trying to find it too. From far away it looks like the Vachetta leather has creases from being sewn between the canvas if that makes sense. I know that the Vachetta will look wonky on this round coin purse and that is normal too. If you bothers you then I would say to bring it back. But I know that you mentioned all 3 in the store had visible stitches..I ordered mine online which I know can be hard sometimes too when you can't inspect them in person. To be honest this doesn't really bother me. I think my coin purse looks great and it works well! Good luck I hope you find a solution.
Actually when laid flat it does not really show. Other side is perfect too. Only on one side (which I suppose is the back part when sewn) and seen when holding from that angle.

Attachments

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Philippines
Just an update. I asked my SA from another LV store to send pics to me of the available round coin purses that they have. They have 2 pcs in stocks and she confirmed to me that all of them have visible stitches on one side. While no stitches on the other side which I suppose is the front.

So no option for exchange since all of them are the same.