Round 2, with the pleated satchel..

Soon2bMrs.B

Apr 22, 2008
I had posted previoulsy about getting the black pleated satchel and noticing a few black spots on the white lining. Like the leather had bled through or rubbed off! Called and spoke to customer service, they said it was probably just a flawed bag and sent me out a new one. Fast forward to today..my new one is here and looks perfect! But, now I am scared that it is going to happen to this white lining eventually. I love this bag and I want to keep it pretty! Is there anyway to clean the lining if the leather ever bleeds through in the future? I hope this doesn't occur again. That is one of the cutest parts of the bag!! Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else! Maybe I am cursed!:shame:

rendodan110

Danielle
O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
I wouldnt think it would bleed through unless it got wet! I have had many black bags with a lighter lining and only once did I have that problem and that was the day I started carrying my lotion in my makeup bag! hope this helps!

Soon2bMrs.B

Apr 22, 2008
I thought it was odd too. I hadn't even had it out of the box for an hour when I noticed those spots! And I had it no where near any water to get wet. So, I am not sure what the deal was! Talk about a MAJOR let down that day!!