Rouille City Bags Have Arrived!

1. My two rouille city bags arrived today...I know which one I will be keeping! :biggrin: That means navy Ramona and chocolate spy may be retired...we will see...I am still determined to keep my "collection" useable... I am very happy withmy new city! :yes:

Rouille Balenciaga 001.jpg Rouille Balenciaga 004.jpg Rouille Balenciaga 002.jpg Rouille Balenciaga 003.jpg
  2. congratulations!! :smile:

3. Congrats, SoCal! I am loving the rouille color. Are you going to keep both? Which do you prefer? I think I like the one on the right, but the posture has so much to do with how reflective they are. They both look yummy! Congrats!!!

4. Wow I can't believe you got two. Love the color. Congrats!

5. Thank you! I am keeping the one on the right. :yes:

6. good choice! i was just about to say thats the one!

7. Love the color! Congratulations!

8. OMG, they're absolutely gorgeous, i :heart: the rouille soooooooooooooooo much!!!...i took mine out for the 1st time this weekend & am over the moon about it :smile:

9. Where did you order those - they are great!

10. Congrats on the twins! :biggrin:

11. All, Thanks again!

Shoegal, I received one from NM and the other from Barneys. I am going to return one to NM (I called 4 NM stores and was told by the SAs that rouille city bags were "sold out" at NM...the 5th store I called had one bag in stock).

12. SoCal - yeah totally agree - the one on the right!!!! congrats!!!! :smile:

13. YAYYYYY Rouille!!! :yahoo:

Love the color and you're so lucky to have the option to choose the yummiest leather!!

Congratulations & enjoy!!

14. How did you decide which one to keep? Congrats.

15. GOOD CHOICE! The right one is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! You must be so excited! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice