Rouille and Rouge VIF -- who has both??

1. Hi there. I'm now considering getting a Rouge VIF-something and I already have a Rouille First. I'm wondering if anyone has both of these colours, and if so, do you have a hard time deciding which to carry!?

Thanks! :flowers:

2. LOL! Judging by the number of responses (0), I think my question has been answered.

3. I personally don't have either colors but I've seen the rouille in the stores and the vif in other ladies' pics and I feel like it's what indigo '05 is to blueberry '06. It's the undertones that make them different to some degree. They both have their own unique quality but I would not personally own an indigo and a blueberry.. but that's just me trying to own as many different colors as I can (except eggplant.. my weakness, i have two, three at one point)! If I did, I'd probably rotate them each time I decided to carry a b-bag. Rouille one day, vif the next and so on. I would think they would both go with similar colors since they are not terribly far apart from each other on the color scheme. I'd definitely get it in a different style. Nothing wrong with a girl owning similar colors but in diff. styles!

Just my $0.02 :flowers:

4. I have the Rouille Work as well as the Rouge Vif First ... see pics below:

2006 Spring - Rouille Work - BESTwtmk.jpg 2006 Fall - Rouge Vifwtmk.jpg 2006 Spring Rouille - FLASH - BESTwtmk.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice