Rouille and Black my Halloween combo!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :heart:Just wanted to share some pics of my newest additions! I love Rouille!! Such a pretty colour and it's my first twiggy, which is a great shape and size!! and the black city is my all time favourite BBAG. I don't know how I lived without her!:heart:

Balblackcity1-copy.jpg Balrouilleandblack-copy.jpg Baltwiggyrouille-copy.jpg
  2. Oohhh lovely new addition!!!!

love your black city too!

3. I love both colors. Rouille is one of my favorite bal colors. I just got a black city this week, so of course, I love that one as well.

4. I love rouille too! Looks great with the black. Love the halloween combo!:heart:

5. I love the Rouille too and it is going to age beautifully. :yes: Love the combination, Congrats and enjoy.:love:

6. I love the rouille! Its a great color! And you can never go wrong with black!

7. :love: LOVE THOSE BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!:love: You have the best bags girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

8. :heart: Thanks girls!! I love the leather on my Rouille, it's really soft and smooshy, it was a nice surprise, as you never know what the leather is like untill you get it! The black city is like no other BBag I have....the leather is unbelievable, so thick and soft....I never really understood how much the BBag leather has changed from year to year and each season untill she arrived!!:heart:

9. OOOOH I love your new addition. It's really lovely. Looks great in that color.

10. Great bags!!! A nice dark color and a brighter color--perfect!! Congrats!!

11. cute!!! congrats :yes:

12. Love your combo! Rouille is my all time fav color :yes: bbag.

13. I hear ya, Addict...I, too, have been blessed with a Rouille Twiggy this year, and boy is she somethin' special.

14. wow great pair :smile:

15. um, for those who know: how would you compare rouille to 07 vermillion? they seem very close