Rough and Tumble Bags

If you sign up for their newsletter you receive 10% off.
I just bought one of their bags. Should arrive next week. Did you ever purchase one? Everything in their stairs looks amazing.

Love the design of this tote, but I'm worried those thin straps will get uncomfortable!
I have two Farmers Market Totes and they have similar straps to this one and for me, it depends on how heavy the bag is loaded up. The black I have has I think it's the soft black lambskin and they actually have been comfortable from the beginning. The brown one I have is I think the saddle leather and it softened over time to eventually have the same effect. The one time the black one dug into my shoulder was when I loaded it up with 4 or 5 water bottles and a ton of other stuff to the brim. Otherwise, normal use, it's been fine. Hope this helps!

I have two Farmers Market Totes and they have similar straps to this one and for me, it depends on how heavy the bag is loaded up. The black I have has I think it's the soft black lambskin and they actually have been comfortable from the beginning. The brown one I have is I think the saddle leather and it softened over time to eventually have the same effect. The one time the black one dug into my shoulder was when I loaded it up with 4 or 5 water bottles and a ton of other stuff to the brim. Otherwise, normal use, it's been fine. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much, that is helpful! I think that's going to make this one a no for me. I'm thinking of getting a new tote, and it would be filled with my laptop, books, my water bottle, lunch, and essentials so it seems like the thin straps may do me in if I'm lugging it around all day. Thanks for helping me decide - now my wishlist is down to 10 bags?? :nuts:This R&T bag would be really cute as a normal day bag though :girlsigh: