Rouge

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
I just got back from my vacation and stopped off at Van Ravenstein (Amsterdam) to oogle--didn't buy anything--but they have some Rouge left and I seem to recall that before I left, someone was looking for Rouge? If you still are, you might want to contact them.

susan-eric said:
I just got back from my vacation and stopped off at Van Ravenstein (Amsterdam) to oogle--didn't buy anything--but they have some Rouge left and I seem to recall that before I left, someone was looking for Rouge? If you still are, you might want to contact them.

Thanks, susan-eric! I am dying for a rouge purse and I posted a "Desperately Seeking: Rouge Purse" thread here a while back (before the Marketplace went up). Thanks for thinking of me.

Offhand, do you remember seeing a rouge purse in there?

Oops, sorry Angstofgumby, I thought she was referring to my post - although I only posted about the rouge a couple of days ago so must have been yours! I spoke to Linda there on Friday and I'm sure she said she had the hobo (think I'm going to get it) and Susan-Eric said she saw a first. I'm going to go up on Saturday so I can look for you.

Cal said:
Oops, sorry Angstofgumby, I thought she was referring to my post - although I only posted about the rouge a couple of days ago so must have been yours! I spoke to Linda there on Friday and I'm sure she said she had the hobo (think I'm going to get it) and Susan-Eric said she saw a first. I'm going to go up on Saturday so I can look for you.

No problem, Cal. Susan-Eric said "before I left" so I figured that she was talking about me. I've mentioned my quest for a rouge purse here a number of times (it's my #1 dream b-bag!) and I thought she was remembering my mentions.

Thanks for offering to look for me. I will probably try and give them a call, as I have been madly looking for this bag for several months. Do you know if they ship to the US?

ETA: Your new avatar is darling.

Cal said:
They shipped to me for €10, but I'm in another part of Holland. I can send it on to you if you like (promise I won't use it)

You're a doll, Cal. Let me call them to see if they have it. This is a silly question I'm sure, but they do speak English, right?

Yep, they all speak English. I just PM'd you. The bags are much cheaper here so if you ever want anything I'm more than happy to send it on (I literally live 30m from a post office!)

I don't remember seeing any Purses on display at all. But, I don't think they had their entire stock on display, as it was a pretty small selection. There was also a First in black and also in a very pale purple--lilac, perhaps? (I'm not totaly familiar with all the lighter colors.)