Rouge

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got back from my vacation and stopped off at Van Ravenstein (Amsterdam) to oogle--didn't buy anything--but they have some Rouge left and I seem to recall that before I left, someone was looking for Rouge? If you still are, you might want to contact them.

2. Thanks Susan-Eric. I think that was me. They said they had a rouge hobo, did they have any other rouge bags?

3. Thanks, susan-eric! I am dying for a rouge purse and I posted a "Desperately Seeking: Rouge Purse" thread here a while back (before the Marketplace went up). Thanks for thinking of me.

Offhand, do you remember seeing a rouge purse in there?

4. Oops, sorry Angstofgumby, I thought she was referring to my post - although I only posted about the rouge a couple of days ago so must have been yours! I spoke to Linda there on Friday and I'm sure she said she had the hobo (think I'm going to get it) and Susan-Eric said she saw a first. I'm going to go up on Saturday so I can look for you.

5. No problem, Cal. Susan-Eric said "before I left" so I figured that she was talking about me. I've mentioned my quest for a rouge purse here a number of times (it's my #1 dream b-bag!) and I thought she was remembering my mentions.

Thanks for offering to look for me. I will probably try and give them a call, as I have been madly looking for this bag for several months. Do you know if they ship to the US?

ETA: Your new avatar is darling.

6. They shipped to me for €10, but I'm in another part of Holland. I can send it on to you if you like (promise I won't use it)

7. You're a doll, Cal. Let me call them to see if they have it. This is a silly question I'm sure, but they do speak English, right?

8. Yep, they all speak English. I just PM'd you. The bags are much cheaper here so if you ever want anything I'm more than happy to send it on (I literally live 30m from a post office!)

9. bertie blue has a rouge twiggy up.

10. Thanks, winona. I am only looking for the rouge in the purse style.

11. ok I'll keep my roving eyes peeled for a purse.
    i'm also looking for a rouge first. ;)

12. cricket still has the rouge classique and city;)

13. Unfortunately, Cricket doesn't update their site very often. They are sold out of the rouge city, but might still have the first. (I emailed them about two weeks ago.)

14. I don't remember seeing any Purses on display at all. But, I don't think they had their entire stock on display, as it was a pretty small selection. There was also a First in black and also in a very pale purple--lilac, perhaps? (I'm not totaly familiar with all the lighter colors.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice