Rouge Vif

totoyo1008 said:
Yes, you are totally correct!!
I already called Balenciaga NY today.
I ordered one bag and they did not charge the tax!!
I was sososo happy. looking forward my new bag

early congrats! :yahoo:
which one did you order?
please, share pics when you get her.

totoyo1008 said:
Yes, you are totally correct!!
I already called Balenciaga NY today.
I ordered one bag and they did not charge the tax!!
I was sososo happy. looking forward my new bag

Congrats! Which one did you get? Please post pics when it gets there! :biggrin:

caelum97 said:
^^I have just come to this realization! Blue-grey or rouge? I want both now!

I'm in the same predicament. I'm waiting for the blue grey from AR, but I am thinking about driving down to NM to buy a Rouge Vif based on Elise's gorgeous work pics!:heart: Get both! lol!

esile said:
early congrats! :yahoo:
which one did you order?
please, share pics when you get her.
I pre order one Fire engine red city in Balenciaga NY.
But, I think they still haven't got the city yet, so I can't share my pictures to you. I am so sorry.
I am still waiting.... Dear Esile, I really like your gorgeous Fire engine red work. Looks So So So hot on you!!

thanks, totoyo and pupster, for the compliment. i'm glad that you both like my pics and that its influenced you to buy it. i have no doubt that you'll love it when you see and touch it in real life.

beauxgoris said:
^^When did you pre-order - and when did they expect the city rouge bags to arrive?
Dear beauxgoris, I am not sure when will they get the rouge city in the store. They said probably after two weeks.So, I am not sure. I just ordered rouge city two days ago. I suggest you if you really love that color and size, don't hesitate to pre order right now,because the city always go very fast. I believe you will not regret to choose rouge color. I already saw rouge in small size, the color is so so so beautiful on real bag. See Esile's rouge work is so hot, right? Just do it!! Good Luck!