Rouge VIF Club

Balchlfen- upload them to an online server like photobucket and then post the URL! woohoo! I wanna see!

GORGEOUS bags everyone... I'm having a real problem not buying the rouge vif right now. I feel like I have an addiction problem for real, and you guys know that AR is getting just the kind of crack I need in real soon... these pics are helping me to live vicariously though.

Balch-OMG -First of all I can't tell you how in love I am with this bag!!!:love: Secondly, the 1st and 3rd pictures are so itty bitty tiny it had me cracking up! The second one made my night!!!:heart: :yes: Take more pictures whenever you want b/c I LOVE to see them always!!!:yahoo:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Sorry Zac - something went wrong :Push: I am uploading again right now and will re-post. I'm sorry everyone for wasting a post - next time I will get it right first time :love:

I don't know how the thumbnails are made, but you can add a photo directly into your message by clicking the little mountain & sun icon in the reply form. Then you just paste the link (url) into the field and it's there...full size.

to all of you lucky rouge vif owners... do you think that the leather on these are pretty uniform? thick, not too distressed...
i'm planning on getting a city now and am a little concerned because the blueberry bags turned out to be really varied -- the cities were very shiny and crackly, while the first, box and twiggys turned out great... not too distressed, nice and thick.

pinkpirate said:
to all of you lucky rouge vif owners... do you think that the leather on these are pretty uniform? thick, not too distressed...
i'm planning on getting a city now and am a little concerned because the blueberry bags turned out to be really varied -- the cities were very shiny and crackly, while the first, box and twiggys turned out great... not too distressed, nice and thick.

pink- I have only seen 3 rouge vif bags in person and each was stunning! I think it's safe to say just by going by this thread that everyone's red bags look just as awesome as the next! I have not heard one complaint on the PF regarding this color in any style at all.