Rouge VIF photo thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought it would be fun to see all of the beautiful Rouge Vif bags in one place! :heart: So let's see those clutches, hobos, and classiques too! I'll start: here's my city!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here's my Twiggy! The most fabulous leather if I do say so myself!

Attached Files:

3. rouge vif weekender![​IMG]

4. :heart: Here is mine:heart: :Rouge Vif City

Attached Files:

HauteChyc likes this.
  5. Here's my Rouge Vif Work ..... bought just now :yahoo: :yahoo: :tender:

Attached Files:

6. whooo-hoooo!
    I get to post pictures AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. the work and the weekender

Attached Files:

8. Here's my rouge vif clutch!

Attached Files:

9. All the styles look really hot in this delicious shade of red. Here's my Rouge Vif Purse:

[​IMG]

10. I love this thread, fun to see all the different styles in the same color!

I know there's been several posts before me of the same style, but here's my rouge vif city:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Okay here's mine as seen already--the Work and the City--I went a little nuts with the Rouge VIF, but I really love the color!:love:

Attached Files:

12. Here is the day/hobo:
    [​IMG]

13. tabbyco your rouge vif hobo is hot!! Aww and your dog is soooo cute!

14. OH NO! I need to see the pictures!!! Can someone help her? I don't know how to explain how to resize!

15. OMG, all of these rouge VIF photos are making me crazy!!! :nuts::sos::nuts::sos: