rouge vif or rouge theater city?

1. I'm so torn. I don't know which I like better. Any opinions?

2. Why'd this get moved to "Achtung!" ? Swankymama? ;)

3. Rouge Theatre all the way. I love my rouge vif but that Rouge Theatre is just classic

4. Personally I prefer the rouge theatre color but the rouge vif leather seems amazing. Sorry, that's probably not very helpful.

5. I also like Rouge Theatre better - it's a nicer red IMHO, an d a bit more wearable.

6. I just love rouge theater and would love to get my hands on one. The rouge vif looks great as well but it's a little too "daring" for me and would better fit a brunette (I'm blond) but that's just a personal opinion.

7. rouge theater. i sold my rouge theater twiggy to fund my hermes habit. it's the only bag that I've regret selling. (well, i miss my cognac spy too.):crybaby:

8. Rouge theatre is more classy

9. Definitely Rouge Theatre...such a pretty red!

10. Definitely rouge theatre! I find rouge vif a lil too in-you-face but that's just my opinion. Good luck finding one!

11. rouge vif all the way!

12. I had the rouge theatre but I prefer the rouge vif. It's the perfect red!

13. I think they're both amazing. For me (my coloring) Rouge Vif was more up my alley, I was also looking for a red that matched the bright red (the one Sienna Miller has) from earlier seasons. I think that the rouge vif is a closer match to that dis-continued bright red shade.

I think the red berry shade of rouge theatre is beautiful too though.

14. I would rather own the rouge theatre, the rouge vif is beautiful but just "too red" for me

15. i prefer rouge theatre. it's easier to wear. and i have both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice