Rouge Vif (oh no she didn't!!!)

OMGosh!!!!! S, I thought for a sec I was looking at a pic of VB!!! Wow girl, you are stunning and oh that RV, I am speechless.......
I love red and RV is going to be one of my conquest.
What is it about the HAC that is so different from the 30 or 35 cm ?
Congrats that is one of the most beautiful H bags I have ever seen!!!!
Thanks Penny. The HAC 32 is between the 30 and 35 in width, it is a wee bit taller and also has less depth for a thinner profile. The handle on the HAC doesn't have as long a drop as the regular birkins--it's about an inch shorter. I find this shape and size to be a perfect everday bag for me.

Thanks Penny. The HAC 32 is between the 30 and 35 in width, it is a wee bit taller and also has less depth for a thinner profile. The handle on the HAC doesn't have as long a drop as the regular birkins--it's about an inch shorter. I find this shape and size to be a perfect everday bag for me.

Thanks for the info. The HAC sounds like the perfect bag. I have been wondering after seeing so many pics on here of the 30 and 35 if I should have ordered a 30 instead of the 35:confused1:
The HAC sounds perfect! As I said before you are my inspiration - so I have to keep up - LOL:heart:

WHHHHHEEEEEE!!!!!:nuts::wlae: My grail combo but in a HAC! RC, you scored a magnificent bag. HUGE CONGRATS!:yahoo: And you carry her so well. I saw your other HAC action pics too and I think this size really suits you. You are on FIRE!

My DH said he absolutely loves it though! He added that for that amount of $$, it should be noticable! hee, hee!

RC, that bag was made with you in mind. So glad you knew just where to look to find her!

Regarding your DH, is there a man on earth who doesn't love red? You two can play toreador and bull with that red bag. You're already dressed for it with that sleek black outfit. He's the bull, of course.