Rouge Vif (oh no she didn't!!!)

The HACs look really great on you. I think it's your figure - both you and s'mom are slender and the proportions of the HAC suit your frame. Same for s'mom.

The color is beautiful.

*goes back to first page of thread to drool again*

HOLY CANOLI!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!! I can't believe it.....LMAO!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO....that bag looks SMOKIN on you Rocker. OK.....I gotta admit it's a scene-stealer for sure and I really admire you for taking the leap into color in such a great way!!!!! It really, really suits you!!!!!!

Wowee wow wow!!! :drool::heart::drool:

That is definitely one stunning, gorgeous, attention-getting, HOT bag! You look awesome carrying it, as well.

The HACs look really great on you. I think it's your figure - both you and s'mom are slender and the proportions of the HAC suit your frame. Same for s'mom.
FWIW, I'm short and kind of chubby, but the HAC works nicely on me too...at least in black it does. Dunno about bright! red! but I'd sure like to find out!

Well this is my first bright bag in my life and I really love it. I wear black, white, creams, denims, alot so this brings a nice pop of color to the mix. I have to get use to it though because it is definitely not under the radar.
My DH said he absolutely loves it though! He added that for that amount of $$, it should be noticable! hee, hee!

Hee hee, your DH makes a good point, RC....don't you just :heart::heart::heart: it?? ( both the DH and the HAC??)

I DO!! It looks fabulous on you:yahoo:wanna walk down Madison together side by side?;) We'll knock 'em dead!

Congratulations!!

Wow, congrats, that is a beauty
If memory serves me correctly, you introduced us to the M. Fonce HAC tis week also. What a great week. I Love the color. Welcome to the BRIGHT side of the orange side.