Rouge Vif Makeup Clutch?

1. Does anyone know if they made the makeup clutch or shoulder in the new rouge vif colour? I called some stores in London and they don't seem to have them :crybaby: Anyone seen any? If you know where they have some please let me know! TIA!

2. I haven't seen it in the make-up or clutch!!!:crybaby: I've only seen it in the coin purse! I would love to see the rouge vif in those styles too!!!:yes:

3. I just got one from Harvey Nichols.. very very cute.

4. I just saw the makeup clutch in rouge vif today at balenciaga singapore so it definitely exists! I'm thinking of getting it in fact! It's S$799.

5. would love to see some pics!!! i love the color!!

6. Ooooh do you have a pic of it please?:love:

7. Wow, $800.00 - for that much i'd just purchase the classique or the city bag!

8. I just got back and I bought the makeup clutch!!:love: They still had a few left if anyone is interested in Harvey Nichols London ;) It was £255 so not too bad. I'll post pics later:heart:

9. perc----I really want one! Please post pics so I can drool! :love:

10. Here are the pics Hatikuh!:graucho:

clutch1.jpg clucth2.jpg clucth3.jpg
  11. Ohhhhhh YUM!!!!!!!! *drools* LOVE that clutch!!!! And perc, you look amazing, girl!!!!!!! Love your shoes too, who are they by (and are they new? I really need those now lol!)?

12. LOL yes they're new too!! Thanx Hatikuh! The shoes are from Marc Jacobs, I actually bought the clutch just for these shoes!! Crazy isn't it?

13. OMG lol great minds think alike! It's not crazy at all!!! OK now you set me off on a hunt for those red MJs :love: :biggrin:

14. LOL!!:P Good luck on the hunt hatikuh! And yes, great minds do think alike he he!:graucho: :roflmfao:

15. WOW ...... CONGRATS 'F' :flowers: .... this Rouge Vif clutch is GOOOOORGEOUS, just tdf :nuts: :yahoo: ! Have they also the 'shoulder' in your store maybe :graucho: ? Enjoy your little BEAUTY :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice