Rouge vif makeup bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering if anyone thinks this would still be availble in the store in New York. I am from Toronto and think that I seen it at Holts last week. I have to call tomorrow to find out the price of it. My husband is in NY right now so I was thinking of calling the store in NY tomorrrow to see if they have it there. I heard Holts jacks up the price so I was thinking it might be cheapier in NY. Any opinions?

2. I think your reasoning is flawless ... and I think your hubby ought to be there tomorrow morning when they open just in case ... after seeing those gorgeous pics of the grey city w/the rouge makeup, there might be a run on them! ;)

3. Awwwhhh! I called and they are all sold out!!! I called holts this morning she said they bag I seen is the same size as the make-up bag but it has a wristlet. It is an extra $395????? How do they rationalize that?

4. ^^^I never understood that myself!

5. If I'm not mistaken, the one with the wristlet is the clutch, and it's quite a bit bigger than the makeup. The makeup (pictured in my thread here http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/dont-they-make-a-great-pair-59320.html) is about 5.5" x 8". The clutch with the wristlet is about 8" x 11". I don't think the clutch would fit as nicely in a City.

6. They don't make the 8X11 wristlet/clutch anymore. The more expensive "makeup" she's talking about, and is currently available, is the shoulder. It's the same size as the makeup except it has piping, a mirror, and a thin shoulder strap ( or you can detach one side and turn it into a wristlet). I think it's a great little bag, but I agree it's not worth 400 more IMO. They have the larger Oval clutch, but it has a snap enclosure. I wish they'd bring the 8X11 zipped one back since I really need one and was more practical if you need a larger wristlet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice