Rouge Vif First or City? Can't decide!!!!!

1. please help me decideeeee....

Its been a week now and i cant seem to decide which one i want!

Help needed!!:hysteric:

2. How much stuff do you carry daily? What size bag are you currently carrying?

3. hmm.. i usually carry alot of stuff - but not that much! as for size - it varies!!

4. You can fit so much more into a city bag than a first.

The first style can hold all the essentials: wallet, checkbook, make-up, cell phone, etc. I even squeeze in a big 'ol chanel sunglasses case...but then it's totally full. No room for my umbrella or a magazine.

In the city you can carry all that and a sweater or shoes even!

5. Definitely go for the city....with all the extra stuff we care around on a daily basis...I think the city will definitely suit you more! Good luck and let us know what you decide on !

6. but do you think I can take a rouge vif city for a night out! Wont it look maybe too casual.

7. I would go for the city. The first is great for a night out but too little for the day.

8. City all the way!

<-------

9. i think with only small difference in price, you should get the bigger bag first. i vote for a CITY, you can get a first for your second b-bag.

10. ditto ^^ :tender:

11. Agree with Sea and Aaa :yes:

I would go for a City:love: ...

but as Beauxgoris I'm partial;)

12. The first is better for going out at night, concerts or clubs- I always take my first. The city is a better day bag.

13. I think the City is the best choice for your daily bag. The First is cute, too, but it only holds the essentials--good for going out at night and quick errands. I think the City is more practical. It's the perfect 1st Bbag size, i think.:yes:

14. ^^I totally agree.

15. me too (go for the city) ^^ :tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice