rouge vif.. did i pick the right color?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Or should i have gotten the greige instead? I like both but i gotta have only one for now. What do you ladies think?

2. bettiney... i think you made the right choice!
    rouge vif is such a pretty colour! it'll brighten up you day anytime :P

3. Rouge vif is a gorgeous colour! Don't have any regrets!!!

4. ditto I :heart: my RV!

5. Honestly I think you did the right thing! The Rouge Vif is such a great and versatile colour!

Congratulations!

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. You really can't go wrong with Rouge Vif - enjoy!:yes:

7. Definitely rouge vif! :yes:

8. rouge vif, it goes with everything, it is perfect when you don't want to make any efforts on what to put with what because it instantly brightens any outfit. It's a great color and a great chance, for those who usually stick to neutrals or black, to make a statement without feeling they are playing to hard (a few PFers experienced that)

9. I love my rougey vif!! It's a great bag for this holiday.

10. It is beautiful color~~Love Rouge VIF

11. I get compliments every time with the rouge vif - but more importantly, I love it!

12. what did u get, bettiney??

the city???

13. I looove Rouge Vif! It's a gorgeous color!:heart:

14. Yes, I got the city. I was choosing between the rouge vif and greige city. The rouge vif was jsut so attractive next to the greige. But when I got home, the color just seemed so.. wild and hot! I started wondering if it's me.

Anyway, I guess I'll stick to red. Hmm.. Will it look good with brown? I have a lot of browns in my closet.

Thanks a lot to you ladies I'm keeping my rouge vif!:yahoo:

15. Congrats!

It really is a wonderful color. I think it goes best with dark blues, beige, camel, gray, off white and black for shure I don't like it with the darker browns so much but that's me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice