Rouge VIF Club

Another RV Purse - sorry the photo isn't that great - it was a cloudy day when I decided to take pics of all my bags so I need to redo them. This bag is courtesy of Corey at RDC and I love her!

Attachments

• RV Purse_A.jpg
    RV Purse_A.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 277
Here's my lovely couri
IMG_2121.jpg
er:

i'm really love this bag..Your balen is georgeous!!

I see now that what I just bought and fell deeply in love with is rouge vif smaller bowling (did not know the colour) , it is so stunning IRL and light soft leather, it must be the 2006 one but is in amazing clean condition. Colour is darker than the third photo, closer to the first two but somewhat brighterView attachment 5392487View attachment 5392488View attachment 5392489
Wow! Just W-O-W!!
I am not so sure how is a bowler working as a day-to-day bag. When you open it, aren’t the things inside it falling out? Does it have pockets or dividers or something? I guess not because it needs an undivided space for the ball. Nevertheless, it’s just superb!

I see now that what I just bought and fell deeply in love with is rouge vif smaller bowling (did not know the colour) , it is so stunning IRL and light soft leather, it must be the 2006 one but is in amazing clean condition. Colour is darker than the third photo, closer to the first two but somewhat brighterView attachment 5392487View attachment 5392488View attachment 5392489
She’s absolutely gorgeous, congratulations! :love:
Rouge Vif is my fav Bal red ever after 03 Rouge. I have it in the Courier :heart: