Rouge Tomate?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    Have you seen rouge tomate IRL? How would you describe it? I'm a fan of very bright and pop colors. I don't understand if it's bright or not. I'm considering a B30.. Do you think bougainvillea or casaque are more "bright"?
    Thank you!!
    xxx

appl likes this.
  2. Do you have picture of it? I know it comes in clearance and epsom. Do you think that epsom is more vibrant than clearance? Or viceversa?

3. I saw the swatch the other day at my H store. It looked very bright so I think you will like it if you are looking for a bright pop of color....much bright than RC for sure imo

4. Thank you! :smile:

5. Can I ask you, if you saw the swatches of epsom or clemance? Or both?

6. Of course. :smile: I saw both and they were both pretty bright. They were gorg but too bright for me so I didn't ask which was which (sorry dear). Which leather are you thinking you will want?

7. It's def a bright color! Red with slight orange undertone! Love it

8. I just got a K32 in veau evercolor in rough tomate. It's definitely a bright red with slight orange undertone. Love it in pieces! The picture was taken under natural light, so I think color wise, it's representative.
    K32 Rough Tomate.jpg

9. Bright red. The beautiful kelly above is the perfect illustration.
    It's a very happy color!!

10. I saw it in an SLG and it looked exactly like this Kelly, bright red with orange undertone.

11. OMG amazing, congrats!!!!

12. Hi Brunette, here's a pic of mine. It's definitely a 'pop' colour IMO, red with orange undertones. Mine's in Clemence.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466751444.460326.jpg

texasgirliegirl likes this.
  13. Epsom. I prefer more structured bag and I'm afraid clemance will slouch over time.. Even if, it takes colors amazingly!

14. Thank you! :smile:

15. OMG!! It's stunning! Congrats!! So bright and classic!